nv-l

Re: Web integration for 5.1

1998-10-13 14:47:37
Subject: Re: Web integration for 5.1
From: James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 14:47:37 -0400
My information is that there are two places for integration:

(1)  Diagnostics
     Place files under /usr/OV/web/registration/Diagnostics

(2) NavBar
     Place files under /usr/OV/web/registration/NavBar

There is a sample file in each directory called "NetView" which you can use
as a guide.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Prokott, Joe" <Joe.Prokott AT WESTGROUP DOT COM> on 10/13/98 12:52:07 PM

      NetView et alia <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>