nv-l

Re: Disk Space

1998-10-13 13:58:38
Subject: Re: Disk Space
From: Jason Warner <Jason_Warner AT BAYNETWORKS DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 10:58:38 -0700
Make sure you do not remove the ev.db database as this is used in launching
expanded view.  You will be calling the Optivity support folks for a new
ev.db dir if you remove that directory.

Also, if you have loaded all of the bay mibs you can remove the
/usr/lnms/snpx_mibs dir.

Here are some other directories but you will not be gaining that much
space.
/usr/lnms/snm
/usr/lnms/openwin.3x
/usr/lnms/ovclient