nv-l

Re: Netmon traps

1998-10-07 08:52:31
Subject: Re: Netmon traps
From: James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 08:52:31 -0400
netmon initialization involves loading your ENTIRE topology database into
memory and doing a config check before any status polling is done.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Rama, R. (Reggie)" <ReggieR AT NEDCOR.CO DOT ZA> on 10/07/98 03:40:59 AM

      NetView et alia <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>