nv-l

Re: Migrating to NV 5.1

1998-10-07 08:48:52
Subject: Re: Migrating to NV 5.1
From: James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 08:48:52 -0400
The settrace not found error is not a problem.  If it is installed on your
system, then we need to run it, if not, then we don't.  This message can be
ignored.  It has to do with migration for relational database users.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Prokott, Joe" <Joe.Prokott AT WESTGROUP DOT COM> on 10/06/98 06:21:29 PM

      NetView et alia <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>