nv-l

Re: Web Interface for NV 5.1 for NT

1998-10-06 15:07:33
Subject: Re: Web Interface for NV 5.1 for NT
From: Scott_Dodd AT TIVOLI DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 14:07:33 -0500
The NetView 5.1 for NT release notes make mention that IIS 4.0 is currently
not
supported.   You will need to use IIS 3.0 with Active Server Pages.

- Scott

"Bacon, Benjamin" <Benjamin.Bacon AT WESTGROUP DOT COM> on 10/06/98 01:25:25 PM

      NetView et alia <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>

To:   NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU
Subject:  Web Interface for NV 5.1 for NT

Hi
Monday Morning I installed the web interface for NV5.1 for NT.  Prior to
this I installed ISS4.0 and made sure that ie4.0 sp1 and active server
pages
were running.  After I installed the web interface I rebooted the machine
and I got a blue screen during boot up. There was no way around it so I had
to reinstall NT.  Is there any known bugs with the installation of the Web
Interface with NT?  Could the installation of the web interface cause such
problem?
Thanks in advance.
Benjamin Bacon
Benjamin L. Bacon