nv-l

Ruleset

1998-10-06 11:19:26
Subject: Ruleset
From: Dimitri Setti <Dimitri.Setti AT FCCRT DOT IT>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 15:19:26 +0000
Hi at all,

my problem concern Ruleset definition.

I have created a Collection of my routers,
called  'myRouters'; test of this collection is ok.
afterward, I create a ruleset :  I have default action for Event Stream set
to 'pass',
then I put a Query Database Collection, where I select Object ID Origin=2
and
Collection=myRouters;  finally I forward to event display.

Unfortunately when I generate a Workspace based on this ruleset, all (say
all  !!)
events pass in the windows, not only those created from my routers.
If I change default action for events stream in Block, my WorkSpace is
empty.

Where do I make a mistake?
Is anybody that could help me?

Another question: what is Object ID Origin? where can I found some
information
about this variable? there are 50 Object ID Origin !!!

thank you

Sorry for my english.....

dimitri setti