nv-l

[no subject]

1998-10-01 18:24:18
From: James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 18:24:18 -0400
There is no built-in way to forward a trap from a ruleset.
But you can write a script and run it in an Action Node, and have that
script use the snmptrap command to send a trap of your own devising to
whatever box and port you like.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Rama, R. (Reggie)" <ReggieR AT NEDCOR.CO DOT ZA> on 10/01/98 09:51:47 AM

      NetView et alia <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>