nv-l

TM10 NV5.1 for Digital Unix

1998-09-30 10:06:54
Subject: TM10 NV5.1 for Digital Unix
From: Luc.BARNOUIN AT FR.AIRSYSATM.THOMSON-CSF DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 16:06:54 +0200
We are waiting for the TME10 NV5.1 for Digital Unix for weeks now, and it seems
it will not be available before end of october from Digital support. We are in
a blocking situation as we currently use the V4.1E (last available one from
Digital before V5.0) which has many uncompatibility problems with DCE (for
security services) on Digital Unix 4.0d, and we cannot install V5.0 as gtm API
are not supported anymore (it will be in V5.1).
Does anyone already get a NV5.1 for Digital Unix release, or have some reliable
availability information for it? (we were first told it will be available
mid-of september, then mid-of october, and now end of october !!!) Two months
just for recompiling code source provided by Tivoli is a lot !!!

Luc Barnouin
Airsys ATM France