nv-l

Re: DIA & MLM

1998-09-24 18:36:14
Subject: Re: DIA & MLM
From: Jim Kellock <jkelloc AT IBM DOT NET>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 18:36:14 -0400
Nways WGM/NT has its own DIA running, so you wouldn't want to add
another.  Yes, you can run MLM and DIA on the same machine.  They use
different TCP/IP ports, so there's no conflict.

You should be able to point the NT DIA at the AIX machine, but in that
case, the NT DIA would put data into the DB/2 database on the AIX server
and not the NT server. Why use the WGM on NT in that case?