nv-l

Re: nvcorrd

1998-09-22 12:06:56
Subject: Re: nvcorrd
From: Vladimir Petr <petr AT DATASYS DOT CZ>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 18:06:56 +0200
Hello, Jorge;

You can run nvcorrd in debug mode after you have executed nvcdebug -d
<debug_option>. You must recycle nvcorrd for the change to take effect.
Try to send an event that meets the ruleset criteria and look at nvcorrd.alog
and nvcorrd.blog. See man nvcdebug for more info.

Also, James Shanks posted a valuable overview of designing and running rulesets
some time ago.

Best regards,
Vladimir.

--
Vladimir Petr

Datasys, s.r.o.
mail: petr AT datasys DOT cz
If it were done when 'tis done, then 'twere well
It were done quickly.