nv-l

ovw BadAccess message

1998-09-19 19:17:25
Subject: ovw BadAccess message
From: Adriana Gomes <agomes AT VE.IBM DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 18:17:25 -0500
To:   nv-l AT ucsbvm.ucsb DOT edu
cc:

Hello,

I have problems with submap views in NetView for AIX. In some cases, when I
navigate through customized submaps (only navigating), NV doesn't show the
object icons (locations), and only shows the background picture for this
submap. If I try to return to previous submap, also I have this problem.
When this occurs, this message is shown from dtterm:

ovw: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)

I changed the background .gif file for another one, but the display problem
continues. Besides I changed the permissions for these background files, to
444.
Any idea what happen?

Thanks in advance,
Adriana

Adriana Gomes N.
Phone: (582) 9088615.   Tie-line: 777-8615
Address: Av. Ernesto Blohm, Ed. IBM. Chuao. Caracas, Venezuela.
e-mail: agomes AT ve.ibm DOT com