nv-l

Re: Corruption of default & map formula for date and time (?? time zone based??)

1998-09-16 23:30:58
Subject: Re: Corruption of default & map formula for date and time (?? time zone based??)
From: ek <ek AT RALEIGH.IBM DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 10:30:58 +0700
Matt,
   The problem regarding Starttime and Endtime column in SNMPCollectData table
is solved in NetView 5.1. They are now kept "DateTime" format.
    I also had been struggled with using C routine (ctime() and localtime()) to
accomplish
the same the objective without luck. Your formula is a good approach.

Ek C., IBM THAILAND Co.,Ltd.