nv-l

Re: Background pictures

1998-09-14 09:05:57
Subject: Re: Background pictures
From: James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 09:05:57 -0400
Your background file must be in GIF87 format and reside in
/usr/OV/backgrounds.  This is documented in the Administrator's Guide under
"Adding or Removing a background.  If you installed the on-line books, then
you can read them or search them by typing in   dtext    to start the
browser.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Luis Fernandez <plutarski AT HOTMAIL DOT COM> on 09/14/98 05:50:09 AM

      NetView et alia <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>