nv-l

Re: mksysb

1998-09-14 05:42:21
Subject: Re: mksysb
From: Steven Thornhill <Steven.Thornhill AT SOUTHERNELECTRIC.CO DOT UK>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 10:42:21 +0100

This will not affect your backup. It will still be valid. The /tmp/crout files
are temporary ones created by cron, but more than likely deleted before they can
be backed up. Try using the -e flag on the mksysb  and adding /tmp to the
/etc/exclude.rootvg. (As long as you don't require the files in /tmp for a
restore.)

 Steve