nv-l

Re: Distribution of NetView 5.1

1998-09-10 19:04:46
Subject: Re: Distribution of NetView 5.1
From: Volkmar Binder <vbinder AT IBM DOT NET>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 00:04:46 +0100
Hi Mark,

you won't remember me ;=))  We,  a group of four people from ITSO and
Dave Shogren, visited you in June '98 at your workplace in RTP and had
a short talk. We also met you at the ITSO location Harisson Road, Cary.
Your list is great and a guess that's what people missed so far.
I have one easy additional question: Announce and availabilty date of
TME 10 NetView 5.1. Can you help?
Volkmar Binder, Germany