nv-l

Re: NV V5 - Firewall/Routing table -Reply

1998-08-25 05:26:50
Subject: Re: NV V5 - Firewall/Routing table -Reply
From: "Kirsten S, Campbell" <Kirsten.Campbell AT NAUTEC.CWPLC DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 10:26:50 +0100
I have a problem getting Netview to discover this new network outside the
firewall.

I can do MIB browse through Netview, and I can ping the routers, but I
cannot get Netview to discover the routers????!!!!!

I spoke to the people in US who have installed the Firewall (Cisco PIX),
and they have told me that they have disabled the SNMP function. My
argument is that I need this enabled. Can anyone verify this????

Thanks for your help,                    Kirsten

joel.gerber AT USAA DOT COM on 24-08-98 06:12:18 PM

Please respond to NV-L AT UCSBVM.ucsb DOT edu