nv-l

Re: NetView/NT Database useage -- nvdbformat example.

1998-08-21 11:27:29
Subject: Re: NetView/NT Database useage -- nvdbformat example.
From: "Boyles, Gary P" <gary.p.boyles AT INTEL DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 08:27:29 -0700
Expanding on Jeffrey's comment on 'nvdbformat" and its uses,
here is an example that uses nvdbformat to create an html-page
for all routers in your ovw database.

If the file is called "routers.html.conf", then the command to create
the output would be "nvdbformat -f routers.html.conf".

Its actually quite cool, in that it makes creating different slices of
the database quite easy.

Regards,

Gary Boyles, Intel

One Note:  I don't know if this will back-rev to a NetView NT V5.0a
system, so if it doesn't work, you'll have to upgrade.

Here is the file