nv-l

Re: Netmon crashing everyday (Resolved)

1998-08-21 04:14:00
Subject: Re: Netmon crashing everyday (Resolved)
From: "Smeriglio,Luca,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Luca.Smeriglio AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 10:14:00 +0200
Nope, I had no cores at all since the upgrade to 5.0.

But, you were right regarding the bad object.
A simple ovtopofix resolved my problem, I had no crashes
of netmon for the last two days. Hope it will keep up the good work...

I think I will execute ovtopofix regularly from now on.

Thanks for your help James !
(And thanks Ray Schafer for your reply as well !)

Cheers,
Luca