nv-l

Re: Netmon

1998-08-20 14:57:43
Subject: Re: Netmon
From: James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 14:57:43 -0400
Mike -

I cannot disgnose a performance problem on the list.  You will have to open
a problem with Support and ask for someone to assist you.  I would,
however, check that your DNS server is running well and that you get
would look to your seedfile, assuming you have one.  One bad entry in
there, a hostname which cannot be resolved, will keep netmon from starting.

Sorry but that's all I can do for you.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Henchey Mike <MHenchey AT DASNY DOT ORG> on 08/20/98 02:12:00 PM

      NetView et alia <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>