nv-l

Re: Year2000 -- Least Path Of Resistance?

1998-08-19 14:58:00
Subject: Re: Year2000 -- Least Path Of Resistance?
From: Douglas Staub <Douglas_Staub AT KEYBANK DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 14:58:00 -0400
I have just installed U451880, which is a NetView 4.1 Y2K (I think) - does
U453385 have other Y2K fixes?  Is support for Netview 4.1 supposed to cease
at the end of the year or is this even known yet?  Thanks for your time.

Doug Staub
(216)689-0632
Key Services Corporation
dstaub AT keybank DOT com

 (Embedded
 image moved   James_Shanks @ TIVOLI.COM
 to file:      08/19/98 02:03 PM
 PIC05852.PCX)

Please respond to NV-L AT UCSBVM.ucsb DOT edu