nv-l

Re: Question on rulesets

1998-08-19 04:01:49
Subject: Re: Question on rulesets
From: Leen van der Ster - Triple P Nederland <lster AT EMSERVER.TRIPLE-P DOT NL>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 10:01:49 +0200
James,

Thank you so far for the information.

But the problem is that I'm doing just what your telling me:

A dedicated ruleset for an action in the background! without any forward,
and still this ruleset only works if I open a "useless" dynamic workspace.
without opening the dynamic workspace the action is not performed!

So is there something I'm doing wrong?

Thanx in advance

Leen van der Ster                           Triple P Nederland B.V.
Consultant                                  email: lster AT triple-p DOT nl
Ir. D.S. Tuynmanweg  10, 4131 PN Vianen     The Netherlands.
Tel: +31-347-353312
Fax: +31-347-353301