nv-l

NO SUBJECT

1998-08-17 13:37:26
Subject: NO SUBJECT
From: EGIBM5ML AT IBMMAIL DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 13:37:26 EDT
Hello ,
I'm using Netview V5.0 on windows NT . My customer has the following
requirements :
1) He wants to be able to configure a router remotely by altering in
the suitable MIB variable . He needs to do the following :
   * Add static route
   * Configure new WAN port
   * Enable

2) No audiable alarm is available in the NT version of Netview in
case of receiveing an event . so printing can be a good alternative .
How could I print the description of the event when receiveing the
event (I want to print the description that apprea in the Event
Browser or if not possible how can i pass paramters to the " Print "      comma
 include the
IP address of the originator WS.
3) Is it available to automatically print the log file with
selected events at the end of the day using Netview ?
Appreciate any help.

Best Regards,
Nagla.
E-Mail : nmarzouk AT vnet.ibm DOT com