nv-l

Re: Installing a Netview Client

1998-08-14 08:13:23
Subject: Re: Installing a Netview Client
From: Will Mason <wmason AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 07:13:23 -0500
Michael Seibold PTS/M-SW wrote:

> So I am sorry, but I have no solution to this (we are hoping and waiting
> for NV5.1 to be better ...)

And it will be.  Tivoli's recommendation is that if anyone is thinking of
migrating to an updated version of NetView, please wait for the
NV 5.1 release, which is, and I quote verification, "the most stable
NetView code to date."  The release date will coincide with the
Tivoli 3.6 release sometime around mid-September.

Cheers,

Will
Will Mason
NetView Product Evangelist

wmason AT tivoli DOT com
http://www.tivoli.com

"While the inferior man seeks to put the blame on
other persons, bewailing his fate, the superior
man seeks the error within himself."

I-Ching