nv-l

AW: Problem with MLM - conflict with 'portmap'?

1998-08-11 10:50:21
Subject: AW: Problem with MLM - conflict with 'portmap'?
From: James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 10:50:21 -0400
According to my sources, this was fixed in the latest 2.3.1 ptf and the 5.0
version.
Looks like you are at  at 2.3.0.  You should call Support and get the
latest level.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

-

---------------------- Forwarded by James Shanks/Tivoli Systems on 08/11/98

"Brunschede, Gerd" <Gerd.Brunschede AT HIK.FZK DOT DE> on 08/11/98 08:05:25 AM

      NetView et alia <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>