nv-l

Re: Changing location of Netview databases

1998-07-31 07:48:22
Subject: Re: Changing location of Netview databases
From: James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 07:48:22 -0400
There is no such option for NetView NT or UNIX.  If you want to change
databases, you must replace everything under \usr\OV\databases\openview.
It is best if you simply just install NetView on the new box and let it
discover the network itself.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Neal Wallace {DNSAKL} <NealW AT DATACOM.CO DOT NZ> on 07/30/98 08:17:45 PM

      NetView et alia <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>