nv-l

Re: Mibs for digital unix 4.0d

1998-07-22 08:10:39
Subject: Re: Mibs for digital unix 4.0d
From: Licause <licause AT CSC.CXO.DEC DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 08:10:39 -0400
Digital Unix supports the standard MIBII and host mib variables defined in RFC
1514.

In addition if you are using Advfs there are some additional private MIB
variables which
you may find in /usr/share/sysman/mibs.  These give additional information
specific to the
file system, but be warned, the information is well scattered and does not
present itself in
a neat concise manner.  You will need to build an application to pull this
information together
if you need it.