nv-l

Incorrect symbol

1998-07-15 22:07:47
Subject: Incorrect symbol
From: Vynita Pretorius <vpretor AT FAST.CO DOT ZA>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 21:07:47 -0500
-- [ From: Vynita Pretorius * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Hi all

If have discovered routers on a specific network however I am unable to
discover the network symbol to join the routers.
I put the network IP addresses in the netmon seed file and they were
discovered as cisco 3600 routers.
Why are the networks not being discovered ?
how do I recitify the fact that I have routers instead of networks ?
If I ping the networks it works but comes back with DUP and two
different IP addresses.

Thanks
Vynita P