nv-l

Re: netmon configuration

1998-07-13 23:09:45
Subject: Re: netmon configuration
From: Leslie Clark <lclark AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 23:09:45 -0400
Steve is correct, you cannot prevent these empty networks from being drawn, but
if your seedfile
prevents it, they won't get anything else in them. Sometimes there are lots of
them, and they clutter
up the map.  Then sometimes later on you need one of them for something. The
way I often
handle this is to make a location icon for a router and cut and paste the spare
networks into it.
If it is not in the way, I'll leave it on the top map; if it is in the way,
I'll hide that. It makes it easy to
bring it back when I need it.

Cordially,

Leslie Clark
IBM Global Services - Network & Systems Management - Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on 07-13-98

NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU on 07-08-98 04:36:38 PM
Please respond to NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU