nv-l

Copying Databases Between Systems

1998-07-09 16:20:27
Subject: Copying Databases Between Systems
From: "Rodighiero, Lisa" <lrodig AT VISA DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 13:20:27 -0700
Hello!  I followed James' backup/restore procedure, below, and it worked
great.  With one exception.  Netmon apparently totally ignored my seed
file, and discovered the ENTIRE network on top of the database I copied
over to the new system.  Any ideas on why this happened, and how I can
prevent it from happening next time?