nv-l

NMS: NC ovpa process failure

1998-07-04 16:29:30
Subject: NMS: NC ovpa process failure
From: Aaron Perry <aaron_perry AT INS DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 13:29:30 -0700
NMS gurus,

We're using NerveCenter 3.01 to forward informs to NV6K 5.0.  The
ovpa process has been failing every 60 minutes.  The NC syslog
file on failure announces the following:

                Category 5  3002
                Inform OV socket receive onclose

NV6K gives an Exited on Signal 15 message.

I've been informed that Seagate doesn't support version 5 of NV6K
until August but I am in a dire need of resolution of the above
ASAP.   Swap space has been increased with no positive results.

TIA, AP