nv-l

TME 10 - NV5 Apache Webserver

1998-07-03 09:19:13
Subject: TME 10 - NV5 Apache Webserver
From: Don Davis <don-n-darla AT WORLDNET.ATT DOT NET>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 09:19:13 -0400
Alfred,
I have sucessfully used / modified the Apache webserver for use with the Java enabled Nways product. These are the modifications to the server configuration that I have made for Nways
Use these as examples of what to modify:

1st,
Add a symbolic link in /usr/OV/web/httpd/htdocs for each of the directories that you want to use:

cd   /usr/OV/web/httpd/htdocs
ln   -s   /usr/CML/ATMWEB/html   atm-html
ln   -s   /usr/CML/JMA/java/websvr   Nways

2nd,
Edit the  /usr/OV/web/httpd/conf/srm.conf   file and add a Script Alias for your cgi-bin.
Locate the existing ScriptAlias section and add yours here (like this example):

ScriptAlias   /atm-bin/   /usr/CML/ATMWEB/bin/

3rd,
/usr/OV/bin/nvwebstop
/usr/OV/bin/nvwebstart

Good luck,