nv-l

Upgrade systems

1998-06-21 20:58:54
Subject: Upgrade systems
From: Vynita Pretorius <vpretor AT FAST.CO DOT ZA>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 19:58:54 -0500
-- [ From: Vynita Pretorius * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Hi all

I have a problem.

We are trying to upgrade our systems but IBM SA cannot seem to give us too
many answers,
because this is a strange configuration ?
IBM have open a call to techline in the UK but that was two weeks ago and we
are still
waiting.

WE are currently running AIX 4.1.5, TME10 Netview 4.1, SNA comms /6000 ver 3
,
Netview Service point 1.2.2, MSMip 2.2.2, Ciscoworks 3 and Ciscoview 4

WE want to upgrade to AIX 4.2 and TME10 Netview V5 . So far We are unsure
whether or
not we have to upgrade Netview Service point , and sna Comms /6000 and to
WHAT VERSIONS
for them to run with Netview V5 ?

Please could somebody help ?

Thanks