nv-l

WindowsNT and getnext

1998-06-12 13:03:09
Subject: WindowsNT and getnext
From: "Rauscher, Rich" <Rauscher AT MOFFITT.USF DOT EDU>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 13:03:09 -0400
Hi,

I'm new to the list and have not been able to dig up a FAQ that
referenced the problem I'm having.  I have Netview for AIX Version 4,
Rev 1.  I'm trying to record statistics on an NT object and apparently
NT isn't fully respecting the GETNEXT command that Netview is sending to
it.  Netview seems to require that it does a GETNEXT instead of just a
GET whenever it is collecting and storing SNMP data, even if it is a
single, specified instance of the object.

I'm trying to record the PageFaultsSec object that's defined by using
NT's PERFMIB SNMP agent.

Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks,
Rich