nv-l

MIB Value Reports

1998-06-02 10:50:39
Subject: MIB Value Reports
From: "Biviano, Richard" <RBiviano AT MFS DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 10:50:39 -0400
Hello:

For some reason I have not been able to send this correctly but I WOULD LOVE
SOME INPUT. Sorry if you have received this multiple times

We are using Netview 4.1 for AIX ver. 4.3 and we are collecting data every
30 minutes  for FDDI to Ethernet bridges, each bridge has 6 segments how do
we see the MIB values for each individual instance one device at a time.
i.e. ports 2-7 on one bridge, then 2-7 on the second etc.. Is there a way to
do this????   Is there an easy way to do this??  Any and all input is
appreciated.

Richard Biviano

Richard Biviano