Networker

Re: [Networker] Reincorporating old tape set into Networker media database

2008-02-06 14:44:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] Reincorporating old tape set into Networker media database
From: jee <jee AT ERESMAS DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 19:42:07 +0000
nsrck -L7 will not recover indices  if the savesets don't exist in the media db
anymore.
nsrck -L7 can recover client file index records only when the savesets exist in
the media db and have not expired (and marked as  (E)ligible for recycling).

However the media db could be mm-recovered if it had been saved with "saverp
-O" as Stan suggested.

jee