Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] VMWAre slow performance

2016-04-06 09:57:31
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] VMWAre slow performance
From: Christopher Costa <ccosta.ccc AT gmail DOT com>
To: "VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 09:57:28 -0400
What storage media are you writing too?

What is the performance you are experiencing? Check your VMware host information in your policy. Check your communication between ESX and media server and master server.

Treat the VM as a physical host, install client and back it up that way and see what you get.

Where NBU performance flourishes is when multiple snapshots are running concurrently in combination with NBU Accelerator.

On Wednesday, April 6, 2016, matrixdot <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> wrote:
We have quite a lot of VM's but currently testing 1 single client