Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] older version issue.... netbackup 6.5.6

2015-07-16 00:38:09
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] older version issue.... netbackup 6.5.6
From: Mian71 <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>
To: Sid Shapiro <sid_shapiro AT bio-rad DOT com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 06:37:59 +0200
Hello Sid

Have you tried to use EBU which it is the RMAN for Oracle 7.3.4
It did work with netbackup libobk back in NetBackup 3.4

NetApp should be able to create snapshots the volume, at least it could when I worked with it.

For the bpbackup issue, it could be related to the user if you are not running as root

Regards
Michael