Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup Clients : Mass Install

2015-07-01 05:17:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup Clients : Mass Install
From: Anurag Sharma <sharma.anurag AT hotmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>, veritas-bu2 <veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 14:47:17 +0530
Hello All,

Let say we have our master server on solaris 10 (sprac architecture) and Media servers on Redhat and AIX and windows.

Now we need to install NetBackup clients on 5000 server with mixed OS linux, windows etc.

What is the best way to install clients ?

I know we can push through SCCM (in windows ) and puppet (in linux)  is there any other better way to do it ?

Anurag