Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Appliance Vs Data Domain

2014-11-17 11:15:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Appliance Vs Data Domain
From: saiyed123 <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 08:15:25 -0800
I appreciate all the posts and opinions, i welcome some more as the information
is valuable in making the decision, i am bit concerned about performance and
reliability ( as mentioned by Scott) so hopefully more Appliance users can
validate this issue.
I do feel Scott's issue may be 5220 appliance and with 5330's added
capacity/performance it should get better as also noted by 5230 user.