Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] uname26 for RHEL7

2014-09-02 16:16:13
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] uname26 for RHEL7
From: "Lightner, Jeff" <JLightner AT dsservices DOT com>
To: "Auburn. Edu (veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu)" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 20:15:40 +0000

Thanks.  I had seen that and some others for RHEL6 source from rpmseek.   Since I already had the source I was just trying to see if anyone had found it from official RHEL repositories.

Its more a curiosity than anything as it appears to be something RedHat knows about but doesn’t really document very well.   The mentions I found were about a bug in the kernel-rt they ship but even those don’t specify what bundle or repository includes that.