Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Manual and Scheduled backups not running

2014-06-19 08:18:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Manual and Scheduled backups not running
From: pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
To: Veritas <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 17:47:53 +0530
Good Day Geeks 1

Two days back we upgrade dour 2008 R2 master server from 7.5.0.6 to 7.6.0.1
One issue happened as we had our Netbackup\DB in X drive ,it earlier was in Y drive but we moved to X drive 6 months backup but not sure when running update everything in registry moved back to Y.

So ,we had our classes ,SLP's copied from X to Y to make everything working.
Everything started working but yesterday we suspended the scheduler to upgrade our 3 MSDP media servers and after successful upgrade nothing is running.

None of the manual and scheduled jobs running.

Please advise what we have done wrong and what how should we proceed to get this corrected.

PranavB