Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgrading from 7.5.0.4 to 7.6.0.1/2

2014-05-20 10:13:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgrading from 7.5.0.4 to 7.6.0.1/2
From: John Keating <j.keating AT tachi-s DOT com>
To: veritas-bu <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 10:12:55 -0400

Hello all;

I have 1 small single NBU Master/Media server (DELL R510) running Win Server 2008 R2 Ent with pretty small databases on it and am planning upgrading to 7.6.0.1 than patch to 7.6.0.2 from 7.5.0.4 and was wondering if anyone has done this and if you’ve had any issues or pitfalls I need to watch out for.

Thanks in advance.

John