Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Pure Disk Pool Down -MSDP

2014-02-26 04:19:02
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Pure Disk Pool Down -MSDP
From: pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
To: Veritas <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 14:48:57 +0530
This is what i got when tried to update credentials.

Failed to open server connection to type PureDisk server mapsn036: Error = 2060023
server is shut down

PranavB

From: pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Subject: Pure Disk Pool Down -MSDP
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 14:31:16 +0530

Hello Geeks !

Good Day !

I am stuck in one issue -we have a pure disk pool created on ZFS file system. I am well aware that symantec doesn't supports this.
Now this was working file till yesterday but since yesterday 09:00CST it has stopped working.

# ./crcontrol --dsstat
Error: -1: NetConnectByAddr: Failed to connect to host: Connection refused (146)
Error: -1:  NetConnectByAddr: Failed to connect to spoold on port 10082 using the following interface(s): [ 127.0.0.1  ] (Connection refused) Ensure storage server services are running and operational.  V-454-92
Error: 53: Could not establish a connection to 127.0.0.1:10082: connect failed (Connection refused)
Error : Connection failed connection actively refused. Note that the content router needs to be running to get a connection.

Error: 25067: Database: connection to database crdb at server:10085 failed (could not connect to server: Connection refused
        Is the server running on host "server" and accepting
        TCP/IP connections on port 10085?
)
Error: 25053: Database Manager: could not access storage database (connection actively refused).
Error: 25004: Failed to run database class
Error: 25004: Failed to read startup mode
Error: 26016: Symantec PureDisk Content Router: Initialize failure.

I need some help here ,what should I do ?

Thanks,
Pranavb