Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] After running nbstlutil -Netbackup environment hangs

2014-02-14 06:21:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] After running nbstlutil -Netbackup environment hangs
From: pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
To: Veritas <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 16:50:38 +0530
Hello Geeks !

We have run into a major issue . Our Linux master server "2.6.32-358.6.2.el6.x86_64" running on Netbackup 7.5.0.6 hangs everytime we run nbstlutil to fetch any data regarding the SLP's.
We not sure what is causing the issue ,we have verfied everything from server.conf to file descriptors and everything seems to be fine.

Environment runs perfectly fine but once we run nbstlutil like today ,environment hangs again.
We not able to track what could be the issue - Boucing simply resoves but cannot recycle the services again and again.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Pranav