Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] RMAN Recovery issue and Netbackup 7.1.0.2

2013-12-13 12:24:51
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] RMAN Recovery issue and Netbackup 7.1.0.2
From: Rusty Major <rusty.major AT sungard DOT com>
To: Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 11:24:34 -0600
This sounds like your issue here:
"3 streams running.
3 streams waiting on tapes that are in the 3 active streams."

Unless I read that wrong, your 6 streams are on the same tapes. That means that only one stream from each tape is going to be restored. Once your other streams complete, these should kick off along with additional streams, as long as they are not on tapes that are in use.

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com> wrote:
What does it say in the detailed status tab of the queued jobs?

> On Dec 13, 2013, at 12:07 PM, Dennis Peacock <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> wrote:
>
> OH....and it's a LTO-5 tape library
> 10 tape drives
> All drives UP

Rusty Major ▪ Technical Architect and Team Lead - Backup Infrastructure Engineering ▪ Sungard Availability Services ▪ 757 N. Eldridge Pkwy., Suite 200, Houston, TX 77079 ▪ 281-584-4693 ▪ Cell 713-724-4914 ▪ rusty.major AT sungard DOT com
Think before you Print
CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.