Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] HP ESL G3 Tape Library Barcode Issues

2013-11-05 22:30:13
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] HP ESL G3 Tape Library Barcode Issues
From: Michele MATURO <michele.maturo AT quotium DOT com>
To: Simon Weaver <Simon.Weaver AT iscl DOT net>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 03:30:06 +0000
Hi All,

to celebrate our anniversary we are giving free of charge health and performance checking of your tape back up tapes and drives

our software does monitor quality and performances and does root causes discrimination.
if you are interested inbox me - trial period is a week.

Michele Maturo

QUOTIUM CORP
Sales Director US East Coast

Mobile +19175447221