Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 100% disk to disk

2013-09-12 08:36:12
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 100% disk to disk
From: "BeDour, Wayne" <WBedour AT lear DOT com>
To: Dwayne Adams <dc_adamsjr AT hotmail DOT com>, "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:36:04 -0400

We’re about 99% DataDomain vtl, and started around 2009.  We were moving datacenters at the time and getting rid of old tape libraries so we went with vtl so the learning curve wasn’t so bad.  We are putting our annual backups to tape but everything else is vtl.

Wayne BeDour

Unix System Administrator

PH: 248-447-1739