Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Converting standard client to a media server

2013-09-11 08:29:37
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Converting standard client to a media server
From: Peacock Dennis - dpeaco <Dennis.Peacock AT acxiom DOT com>
To: Rusty Major <rusty.major AT sungard DOT com>, "VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 12:29:28 +0000

I’ll be checking on this again today and I will update everyone from there.

Dennis Peacock
Data Protection and Recovery Engineer

acxiom

Acxiom Corporation
EML   dennis.peacock AT acxiom DOT com
TEL    1+ 501.342.6232
MBL   1+ 501.343.3366
301 E. Dave Ward Dr, CWY0803, Conway, AR, 72032, U.S.A.

www.acxiom.com

Friend Us on Facebook        Link Us on LinkedIn        Follow Us on Twitter