Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] VMWARE client selection on cbt/non-cbt ?

2013-09-09 17:54:34
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] VMWARE client selection on cbt/non-cbt ?
From: mian71 AT gmail DOT com
To: "wts AT maine DOT edu" <wts AT maine DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 23:54:24 +0200
That looks more like Oracle SQL than an advanced VM policy query to me

Regards
Michael

Den 09/09/2013 kl. 19.10 skrev Wayne T Smith <WTSmith AT maine DOT edu>:

Well, if you can do SQL to the database, then look at view  "v$block_change_tracking" ... for example, "select * from v$block_change_tracking;"

On the other hand, I have no idea what block change tracking has to do with snapshots.

Cheers, Wayne