Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] First backup job

2013-09-02 11:39:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] First backup job
From: shoodlum <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 08:39:41 -0700
All-
I have 2 backup jobs(schedules) for a policy
     Daily
     Weekly

I'm using SLPs to "override policy storage selection" to use the different tape
pools per job

So my question-

When running a backup job for the first time from schedule on Wednesday(Daily)
Does Netbackup change to the Weekly Schedule or make the first full using the
Daily Job settings?

thanks for your time

-Steve